Sunday, April 01, 2007

Dreamin Santee

I spent an entire afternoon in Santee. The place where I resided for 15 years before doing what all good Santee kids do: I left. Actually, good Santee kids remain in Santee, but when was I ever a good kid. I hated that fuckin little provincial, small minded town. I thought after not living there for almost 20 years, I would be over my hatred, but I'm not. And besides, it provides good rant material for this blog. So anyway, I get my haircut in Santee because me sister cuts my hair and her shop is in Santee. Here is Santee (not necessarily what Santee looks like, except picture 1, but what Santee is, it's Gestalt) in pictures:








1 Comments:

Blogger Denise Lincoln said...

Ha! I love it. A picture really is worth a thousand words. Thanks for giving me a big laugh tonight -- Your friend up north, DSL. btw: are you sure that isn't San Marcos?

7:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home