Sunday, January 01, 2006

So why the beard?

Since growing this beard, numerous people have asked "why did you grow the beard?" Frankly, this is a stupid question. For male homosapiens, facial hair growth is natural and without the convenience of a razor, inevitable. Why do I do anything? Was this a well thought out planned beard growing? No. Did I weigh the pros and cons of having a beard? No. Did I consider all the questions about my motivations for growing a beard? No. Perhaps I'm conducting a psychological experiment examining people's reactions to my beard? No. No. and fuck No. I woke up one day and there it was. Just like any other day when I don't shave. It was there and I felt like keeping it around for a while. That's it. Nothing more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

What about the mustache?

7:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home